I have just uploaded 237 beautiful Blu-Ray quality screen captures of Carey from her small role as Jean from her 2013 film Inside Llewyn Davis. Check them out:
Film Productions > Inside Llewyn Davis (2013) > Screen Captures (Blu-Ray)
The Coen brothers’ Cannes Grand Prix-winning Inside Llewyn Davis picked up another award ahead of the coming Oscars season with victory in the best feature category at the Gotham independent film awards.
The Coens’ poignant and elliptical vision of New York’s 1960s folk scene, which stars Carey Mulligan, Oscar Isaac and John Goodman, was a fitting winner for a festival that began life as a celebration of indie film-making in America’s north east. The Coens will be hoping the film helps add to their collection of four Oscars next March.
The Gotham awards are not generally seen as an accurate bellwether for Oscars success, though two of last year’s winners (Moonrise Kingdom and Beasts of the Southern Wild) were nominated for prizes by the Academy.
Another new theatrical trailer for Inside Llewyn Davis has recently been released online – although it’s similar to the others that have aired, it does have a few new little bits. Watch it in full below:
The soundtrack to the Coen Brothers’ upcoming and already much buzzed about new film “Inside Llewyn Davis” will be released on September 17 via Nonesuch Records. Produced by T Bone Burnett, the folk-inspired album includes 12 songs performed in the film by cast members Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and more.
“Inside Llewyn Davis” marks the Coens’ fourth collaboration with T Bone Burnett. His soundtrack to 2000’s “O Brother Where Art Thou?” nabbed five Grammy Awards including Album of the Year. “Llewyn Davis,” which will be distributed in the US via CBS Films on December 6, premiered at Cannes in May, where it won the Grand Prix. Starring Isaac, Timberlake, Mulligan, and Coen regular John Goodman, it’s a portrait of the folk music scene in 1960s Greenwich Village.
1. Hang Me, Oh Hang Me – Oscar Isaac
2. Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) – Oscar Isaac and Marcus Mumford
3. The Last Thing on My Mind – Stark Sands with Punch Brothers
4. Five Hundred Miles – Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan, and Stark Sands
5. Please Mr. Kennedy – Justin Timberlake, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver
6. Green, Green Rocky Road – Oscar Isaac
7. The Death of Queen Jane – Oscar Isaac
8. The Roving Gambler – John Cohen with The Down Hill Strugglers
9. The Shoals of Herring – Oscar Isaac with Punch Brothers
10. The Auld Triangle – Chris Thile, Chris Eldridge, Marcus Mumford, Justin Timberlake, and Gabe Witcher
11. The Storms Are on the Ocean – Nancy Blake
12. Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) – Oscar Isaac
13. Farewell (never before released) – Bob Dylan
14. Green, Green Rocky Road – Dave Van Ronk
A third trailer for Carey’s upcoming film Inside Llewyn Davis has just been released online, and you can watch it in full below:
The first trailer for Carey’s upcoming film Inside Llewyn Davis has been released online. Watch it in full below:
Film Productions > Inside Llewyn Davis (2013) > Trailer